Sunday 9 March 2014

Review: Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Palette

Sleek i-Divine, Oh So Special, Palette, eyeshadow, rose gold, peach, spring

I am a big fan of Sleek's i-Divine Palettes, almost always reaching for them when I decide to apply eyeshadow. They're Oh So Special palette is perfect for spring with rosey pastel shades. It also has a range of chocolatey browns perfect for any time of the year.

Sleek i-Divine, Oh So Special, Palette, eyeshadow, rose gold, peach, spring

Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate, Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir

As you can see here, Sleek's eyeshadows typically apply very well and high in pigment, with their shimmers being particularly impressive. My favourites in this palette are the peach toned Pamper and Ribbon and the metallic roses Organza and Gateau although I think you have to be careful with these shades so that you don't end up looking like you've come down with a case of conjunctivitis!

Sleek i-Divine, Oh So Special Swatches, Palette, eyeshadow, rose gold, peach, spring

Here's a quick look at how I decided to wear it first, using my favourite shades.

Sleek i-Divine, Oh So Special, Palette, eyeshadow, rose gold, peach, spring

Sleek i-Divine, Oh So Special, Palette, eyeshadow, rose gold, peach, spring

This will be another well-used Sleek purchase in my make up collection and I would urge anyone who doesn't own any of their eyeshadow palettes to go out and buy some immediately! They apply and blend so well and each palette comes with a huge mirror so they're perfect for touch ups on the go too. At £7.99 from Superdrug I feel it's a complete steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment