Saturday 9 November 2013

Review: Bleach London Silver Shampoo

Blonde hair, platinum blonde, blonde girl. silver shampoo, purple shampoo, purple toner

Having been impressed by Bleach London's Rosé Super Cool Colour I decided to try out their Silver Shampoo for toning bleached blonde hair. I was intrigued to see how it would compare to my usual Lee Stafford: Bleach Blonde Shampoo.

Bleach London's Silver Shampoo is a beautiful deep bluey-purple shade that smells really nice. It lathers well into a lilac foam. Like my Lee Stafford shampoo, I leave this in for around 10 minutes (although they don't direct you to do this).

Blonde hair, platinum blonde, blonde girl. silver shampoo, purple shampoo, purple toner

It smells lovely and the scent remains even once you've dried your hair. It did a good job of removing the brassy tones I get from using bleach and left less of a purple hue that I sometimes get from Lee Stafford's, so it's a bit safer to leave this one on for a prolonged period of time.

At just £5 for a 250ml bottle it comes in cheaper than Lee Stafford's so I'm pleased to say I'll be sticking with Bleach London's Silver Shampoo for my toning needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment