Sunday 25 August 2013

Kiko Nail Care Travel Case

Kiko Nail Care Travel Case polish varnish manicure

I recently came across this Nail Care Travel Case from Kiko and thought it was really cute. As a daily nail painter this kit really appeals to me, if I ever go away for more than a couple of days, I'll want to take some nail polishes with me. I don't have anything to carry them in currently and end up just wrapping them up in bubble wrap and chucking them in a make up bag, but this isn't ideal.

This Kiko product comes with 8 slots for Kiko nail polishes (or similar shaped bottles), a large zipped pocket for files, buffers and manicure sticks and 3 mini pockets for any other items such as clippers or nail decals, all in one neat eco-leather black case.

It's a little on the pricey side at £19.90, but they do a smaller kit for £15.90 which has 5 polish slots, the zipped pocket and 3 mini pockets - still plenty of room for all your holiday nail polishes! Kiko also have regular sales, so I'd advise popping in from time to time to see if this ever makes it in!

Do you have any other suggestions for carrying your varnishes around? I'd love to hear/see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment