Monday 3 June 2013

Orofluido Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Elixir

hair care conditioning dry damaged Continuing my quest to get healthier hair, I decided to try some more products in the Orofluido range that had some really good reviews. I bought the shampoo, mask and beauty elixir.

The first thing I'd have to mention is the gorgeous gold and black design of both the bottles and the boxes they were packaged in. The beauty elixir container was glass, which I thought was a nice change to the usual plastic you often get for hair products.

The shampoo and mask both felt very conditioning. I left the mask in for around 10 minutes before washing out, towel drying my hair and applying the leave-in beauty elixir. All of the products have a lovely vanilla scent. After blow-drying my hair, it was left silky and smooth, although I didn't find the condition particularly improved.

From all my hair product purchases so far this year, the ones I will re-purchase will be the Macadamia Oil deep repair masque, followed by the Orifluido beauty elixir. The combination of these products leave my hair perfect; easy to straighten with minimal hair breakage and left shiny and smelling delicious!

hair care conditioning dry damaged hair care conditioning dry damaged

Have you tried any other products from the Orofluido range?

No comments:

Post a Comment